Things of interest

  • www.worldofwool.co.uk

Sunday 6 March 2011

Diamond Rug




I've moved house and the loom now has its own bit of wall in my bedroom where it will not be disturbed.


Just for a rest from pile weave cloaks I'm doing a narrow soumack rug in a diamond pattern to use up a big bag of oddments of various wools and colours so it will be finished when the wool runs out or the warp whichever happens first. Nice to be doing this again. Pile cloaks are good to do but having a butterfly mind I get bored whith everything sooner or later and need a change.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm working on a rug on a WWL right now and find this really inspiring! Thanks for putting up these pics. Do you think you could do some with close ups? I'd love to see how it looks:>. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and I'm very happy you find my stuff inspirational. I'll see if its possible to do close ups with my camera. Good luck with your own rug. Terri

    ReplyDelete